Sunday 12 June 2011

memorable weekends.

Jiejie bought me a cosmetic set but actually I'm asking her to buy me the chocolate.=p
I found it quite creative and cute. There are 60 different colours ( include lipstick and eyeshadows ), 6 different colours of brushes? I don't know. haha.
Then there is a small empty casing inside. To let you put whichever colour you wanna bring out.XD So you can change it everytime. Creative right?! XD

and happy birthday to my belove munyee and lihui~
Went to look out point. everything went prefect but too bad Potato's car broke down during the way back.
Let me saw the different sides of the boys - nicholas ang, heeteck, yaohan and of course our smartie big brother stanley lim wai hungXD
You guys are just look so smart while helping and trying to think ways to solve the problems. XD

4 comments:

月月~MoonMun~♥ said...

i wish i were there to c those guys serious face >.<....
their image= sot sot d....in my mind XDD

Happy Girl (◕‿◕) said...

ahhh...torng~~
i totally agree hahahaha
especially stanley lim wai hung hahahahhahahahahaXDDDDD

t0Rng said...

mun- hahaha..XD nvm la you can replace it with adam's charming look that night. hahaha..
tian- hahaha.. yealor. but hung always the one who lead us de so i din attract by him much..hahahaha..

月月~MoonMun~♥ said...

arh~~~u 2 say til tis..really wanna wat hung done...XD
if he is here...happy til cant sleep d XDDD