Sunday 26 June 2011

18SG do not read if you're timid!!!

my nails evolutionXD
i know it is disgusting. =p
don't read it if you feel so.
脱皮的现象
起水疱的时候


blood started to bleed inside

however, mine is not that worst. XD
see this. finger of JACQUELINE. hit by the car door. XD arh!!!! totally BLACK IN COLOUR!

compare the size.

haha.XD I knew I'm so mean. LOL. but I'm not showing that I'm pity or whatever.XD
I'm just proving that ballet isn't an easy exercise! =)
We love it because it is an art! ♥ =D

5 comments:

Suet Li said...

omg!!! see dao also heart pain~ take good care torng~ and keep it up in ballet :)
<3

t0Rng said...

hahaha..XD
sure sure my dear ^^
not pain ad la now. right feet de already growing a new nail. =)

月月~MoonMun~♥ said...

i think~~
u feel no pain if u love ballet ❤
btw~~take care more!!!

peng said...

>< yam gong lo....sayang u~~~~

Gigi Taffy Chiam said...

love this post. you're a hardworking dancer!:Dloveyou