Wednesday 15 June 2011

ma decisionsss =)

Decided to study in a suburb instead of a busy city ^^
It might be a bit boring but, since I'm living in a busy city for the pass 19th years, let's experience the suburb's peace life for may be 1 year? haha.
I know it's still early to talk about that but, I'm just in the mood now.
I think Adelaide is a good place for studying and my friend told me there are still a lot of nice FOOD compare to Melbourne =) hahaha..
okay, let's work hard and look forward to our future.

5 comments:

月月~MoonMun~♥ said...

when may u leaving??...
I would like to b the first to know...
会舍不得你叻...T_T

seRgiO源 said...

wah..then add oil lo...work hard to reach ur target..^.^

Rsu said...

r u seriously wanna go oversea??!! T^T I am sure to miss you a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot!!!!

t0Rng said...

mun- haha.. okok i'll announce here once i know but probably not this year la.. hahahaXD 我也会很舍不得你咧 =( 去之前我们要再去一次sunway lagoon hahaha
sergio- yes sure =)
rsu- hahaha.. yes sure.XD but dunno when only. haha you'll still see my face for the one and half year la if i'm not wrong. =p

Suet Li said...

must let me know too!!! i will miss u a lot too <3