Monday 7 September 2009

im not in the nice mood.

exam exam exam.
tomorrow account.haiz. wat to do?! COPY!!wakaka...shhhhh

monday. holiday.
sleep until 10.30am then woke up. my breakfast - 粽子+milo (i love 3 in 1 milo)
start doing account + pou-ing facebook again.hahaha
suddenly get a call from siautheng. omg!!!i almost forgot today hv to go measuring for our concert costume.. ZZzzz
ok. around 1.45pm, met siautheng at shell petrol station then go together.
a lot of wedding dress there.XD nice.
then me, elaine jie, waiying start measuring and we compared.. LOL
i consider the fatest!!! omG!!!!arh..
dun care.. give me 3 months. i will become slimmer.hahahah

then reach home around 3.30pm++
lunch... continue my study

night after tuition
go to add petrol and mummy change car with jiejie. she(my mum) wants to find her frens.
then, i dunno which one i should add.. coz now got 2 different type. ron 97 and ron 95
actually for me both is the same. then why shouldnt i put the cheapest one?!
save money lor.
who knows i scold by my sister. she ask me why i dun add ron 97 and do i know ron95 not good.
and ask me which one i add last time?!
eh hello. this car normally is you drive. how i know which one last time added?!
then she keep scolding and said next time hv to take ron95 ad coz cant always mix.
and keep said ron95 not good.
hello.. if this time add ron95 ad then feel not good then next time dun want take this ad lar.
juz one time only, do you think the engine will break juz bcoz of this 1st time?!
scoldscoldscold...

ps: happy birthday to jean^^

i want to be the follower..but.....XD

1 comment:

peng said...

haha...nvm larr...dun be unhappy....
exam add oil larrhh~~!!!!
hor~ copy...haha!
i oso dun dare to tiru leh....
my class many tiru oso....lol.
but luckily i canot see...coz i'm sitting front row...all behind me... xP
good luck!! ^^