Friday 11 September 2009

emo..

left 8 papers/3 subjects more.. then HOLIDAY!!!
err.. not yet plan my holiday le actually. but i think mostly stay at home k book de lar.

this week. im super duper unhappy.. can see it?!
i think it will continue until next year.
ya.. im really moody. dun ask me why
even my ballet teacher ask me why my face no colour?!lol
only black and white.
hahaha. dunno lar.. emotion this kind of things.cant control..
cried seriously for few days ad.
you will never know what my feeling now.
coz you dunno what is the reasons which make me so moody.hahaha

skip this topic. i dun want to rewind it..
went chemistry tuition.haha. im green today.XD
tshirt. bag. bottle. mask. everything green. hehehe.
bio tuition class cancel today. so after chemistry tuition, fetch weihung and cheewei back home
let weihung drive my car.hahaha
well. his driving scale really......... SCARY!!!
omg... am i macam ini when i drove the 1st time?!
ya.i think so...hahahaha. coz i keep scolding by my sis that time.
LOL..

night. back yima hse hv dinner.
after that.back home. end..

now. study... =( wuwuwuwuwu..

1 comment:

peng said...

next week study got exam...add oil lah~~!!!
hehehe...ur holiday plan...remember to include me oh~~ wakaka~ xD