Friday 2 November 2007

holidays so boring.. stay at home. saturday and sunday went to rehearsal. really boring. hope end faster. still got 1 month..
tomolo ballet intermediate exam. eeeee.. not very nervous lar actually.. dun care about result ad lar. i knew i cant get distinction this time. juz do my best lar. +u+u
last time lawatan very happie. look sopo.he call me take picture with him... i dunno wan give wat responds to him. so i din talk anything. after dat he dunwan bother me ad. EEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR!!!!arh!!!!whywhywhywhywhywhywhywhy...juz keep telling myself :got chance de..
aiks. today went old town yamcha..forgot to topup ad. hp left -0.00..
holidays sien lar.i wan learn baking.make cake.. after i move into my new hse 1st.got a lot of space for me to bake. now no incredients. no space. wat also dun hv.

3 comments:

peng said...

wah..bake cake ah?? hmm...not bad...haha....but then...if u bake cake, then u will eat more loh?? haha...

t0Rng said...

lol...so,december only learn lo..wait i move to my new hse 1st.ahahhahaha..can bake free sugar de mar..^^

peng said...

*faint*....haha....wah...if u succeed, remember let me try ur "sao sai" ah....haha....