Tuesday 22 May 2007

today's LIFE

why this year sooo many things happened on my yima's family. juz now. got thief went inside my yima's hse from the back door. coz normally the door didnt close except when they going to sleep. i also dunno clearly. coz i went to tuition ad. i think this happened on around 8 something lar. when my aunt and cousin watching movie. my cousin heard the back door opening sound. so he went to the back and see wat happened. suddenly he saw a man. i think is malay lar. with a worker bag. my cousin quickly shout got thief. my aunt went out and call the neighbour for help. and they help my aunt to call police. then. the thief quickly ran away. a lot of things happened on my aunt's family lar. unlucky.. but. luckily today her son at home. if not datz really very dangerous. ><

today was the 4th days for my exam. BC and maths 2. omg!! i did wrong many questions!! shit lar. no chance to get 100% ad. hohoho. wateva lar. tomorrow is KH. SIVIK. and MATHS 1. ok lar i think. juz hv to study KH. actually. from form 1 till form 3. i also dunno wat im learning in KH. juz know how to do project and blablabla something lar. or copy from friends. hahahaha.

very tired lar today. after school. stay back at school and walked to tuition at ulu there with ah foo and yensean. so sleepy. after tuition. back home and was raining dat time. yima come to fetch me home. back home and sleep for around 1 hour. climb up hv dinner then go tuition again. aiks. look so hardworking right? haha. feel so good. tuition a lot and look like know a lot in study and somehting lar. but why my result still so poor?! haha. watever lar. yea. today's life finished. tomolo is coming soon. ><>


No comments: