Thursday 17 May 2007

17th MAY 2007

haha. finally change my blogskin. izzit nice? i love it soo much. thanks elaine jiejie. she help me make this one. thanks a lot yar. it look so relax right? and so GREEN. hahahhaa. but i love it. a lot hvnt complete one. but i'll try to complete as fast as i can. ok? bcoz now im hving school mid year exam. quite..BUSY..hahaha.. really thanks elaine jiejie sooooo much.. ^^
today was the 1st day my school start the mid year exam. geography and malay. wow. damn difficult. (for me) haha. almost dunno the malay paper 2 talking wat. i think i'll going to get low marks. ><>
this sunday was my cousin - ah king korkor birthday. celebrate at his new hse. wow. excited. haha. long time din go for birthday party ad. haha. look like kids. last time ying told me the gathering will coming soon. oh so good. but dunno when lar. she call me to wait patient.
spiderman 3. i hvnt watch it yet. will going to watch next week lar i think after my exam. go watch with gigi. i hv 2 free tickets from my mom. my mom got it from her bussiness fren lar i think. dunno. wateva. haha. im waiting for pirates of caribbean 3. i think it will be quite nice. haha. but the most i wanna watch is HARRY POTTER!!yay. my favourite movie. haha.
hmm.. 2 weeks din dance ad. coz my knee still hvnt recover. the doctor told me dun dance also. if not it will become worst. aikz. nvm lar. i mark the steps also can ad. haha.^^ hmm. datz all lar. hv to go for study ad. see ya

No comments: