Tuesday 8 May 2007

8th of may

today morning wash my hair.. so difficult to wash leh.. coz my leg put medicine on it ad.. so cant make it wet.. haha.. walk into my class after yiyi drop us at the door of my school.. wow.. suddenly why my class so far away one??? haha.. im walking slowly dat time.. coz my leg was still pain.. funny.. damn tired when i reach my class.. hv to climb up to 3rd ground.. everybody though i pk.. like our geografi teacher puan chow.. lol.. she drop down from the stairs.. pity lar her.. nearly 1 month din come to teach us..
recess time, still wanna help my fren - litsan buy her breakfast at canteen.. seiye her ar..!! bully a patient.. == and the stupid kahchun - sit beside me one.. he stupid one.. he slap my knee.. then i scold him he still said :"really pain dar?" omg.. he got problem.. sure pain lar.. stupid one.. ==
after school,went back and hv my lunch, after dat mummy fetch me to doctor foo check my TEETH.. haha.. well.. take a long time.. and the doctor make me pain.. I CRY..lol.. i also dunno why.. coz my tuition ad over he also hvnt finished.. the tuition damn important de lor.. still keep wasting my time.. make my teeth pain somemore.. datz why i very hate to go there.. hrrrrrr...... no choise.. i went to ahfoo hse and call yensean teach me.. then they walk back with me.. and chitchat a while then they walk back home.. hahaha.. and my teeth was sooooooooo pain now.. ><

1 comment:

D-Angel said...

haha.. so pity ar my dear. dun worry lucky things would come soon. hehee. im still working on ur blogskin thingy k. b patient.. haha