Friday 25 May 2007

Finally~

finally finished school mid term exam ad. yahhooo!!
result quite okay lar. not too bad. but worrying bout my KH.
mayb will fail. amitofo. lol. today was the last day.
PJK and sejarah.
the last subject is PJK. fail ad also nvm one.
so me and my fren "gap mai" to circle all the answer A. hahaha. so yeng. muahahahhahahaa.
2 minutes finished. left 58minutes. wat to do? lol. chit chat with my frens.
everybody play in the class athough still examing. hahahaa. quite fun lar.
after school. me and qian stay back and went to tuition.
SEJARAH.
teacher revision with us. well. im not very understand in BAB 2. confusing. ==
then went back home bathing and walk to yima hse. play with jojo. he is cute!!!
but. naughty. haha.
today argue with litsan. but. datz not my fault okay.
well. everything will be okay after holidays. ^^
oh yea. holidays ad. hmm....no plan. ><
bored. stay at home. haiz. sienz.....who wanna go out with me???!!!!
contact me.hahaha..
HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

No comments: