Saturday 7 April 2007

WTF.. not in good mood

today really damn unhappy.. went to practical and theory lesson.. damn hate it lar.. scold by teacher somemore.. I HATE PIANO!!! really hate.. fuck it.. i wanna stop and my teacher dun let me stop.. i know very waste it.. coz now my practical is grade 6 and theory grade 8.. but, i really hate it.. last time grade 7 workbook, i all also copy the answer one.. i also dunno how to do.. practical?!?!?! i hate lar!!!! damn angry lo... ok lo.. 2.30pm finished piano class ad.. call my mom.. dat time 3pm ad.. 3.30pm i got tuition.. she said wait more 15 minutes.. wat the fuck.. i ad told her come to fetch me.. she cant come also call my aunt to fetch me 1st izzit?! ok lo... second time i call her... she said my aunt coming.. and 3.15pm come back and fetch me tuition.. wait 5 minutes my aunt come ad.. then,reach home ad 3.20pm.. after bathing and preparing ad 3.40pm.. she hvnt back also.. call her.. she said coming back.. 3.50pm,call her again...:"coming back.. dun call me again.. i got a small accident.." then, really late ad.. better i dun go tuition ad.. then, i call her again and call her no need to rush back and i call my aunt fetch me.. damn angry dat time.. after tuition, call my aunt fetch me and go straight gigi hse .. dun wan call my mom fetch.. she wont come also.. then, went to sunway pyramid with gigi and wanhui.. in the end.. cant watch the concert also.. coz too many ppl... shit.. == cant see evan!!!! no more mood again.. i can be abit happy der if i can watch.. haiz.. back home.. scold by brother and mom again... coz my mom said the accident coz by me.. if i din keep calling her, she wont crash with the car... her new car broke ad.. not very serious lar.. juz not nice ad.. damn damn damn unhappy.. i dun wan learn piano ad... although i got a bit scare i'll regret.. wateva.. i dun care ad..

2 comments:

Gigi Taffy Chiam said...

ohw.yuanlai so many things happened before tim.><
aiks.dont be so unhappy lur.today's a bad day.
just forget it and go to bed earlier.tmr wil be better.reali.=)
i also very upset actuali didn't see the concert.
btw,i try to make myself happy.cause we're human right.
i want to live happily.=)
so even if i unhappy i also will try.
so u just try lah if cant then go sleep lur.^^"
piano....i also tried before.reali mad.i understood ur feelings.its reali suffered.
if u reali cant tahan then just stop it laah.
reali will be more more relax.like me ^_^ yeah!
u now also high graded already.u know how to play then can play urself de maah.

- cs - Just said...

yeah lar dun so moody haha
just missed one chance
Just ONe Chance XD
hoi sam dd hor XD
2moro will b3 better XD if u happy today

if dun wan piano
lets us go learn HIP HOP ROXX!!! ^^