Sunday 1 April 2007

evan YO!







yesterday, after my practical lesson, i went selayang mall with yensean and meet with foo. when i reach selayang mall.. i quickly go buy evan's album.. lol... scare sold out.. i get his poster leh.. so happy.. then, the second time we went to popular and saw wqi, chiensin jiayung and their fren.. lol... chiensin buy the last one.. no more poster ad dat time.. then, me, sean, foo and apple go eat pizza hut.. lol.. then, raining ad.. run back to selayang mall.. foo's book leave at pizza hut,they accompany her go back to take.. then, i go to meet with cue heng.. lol... he no change also lar... less pimples ad.. haha.. then, i meet louis and his frens.. i meet a lot of my school frens there lar.. alot lala zai... tak boleh tahan.. haha... we saw evan run up to the stage... wow.. he is sooo handsome.. oh my god.. he start to sing... cue heng help me take video.. thanks him so much neh... then, me and wqi so high there.. keep shout.. but my sound din change at all.. == then, we beratur to take his sign and shake hand with him.. his smile so sweet!!! aiks... cant forget the moment... 1st time shake hand with singer lo.. know wat my feeling?? cant sleep at night.. lol... then, went red lion with gigi and jiayung.. ah leong korkor not there dat time... lol.. saw nicky and hanjie.. omg... damn funny lar the hanjie.. the nicky keep disturb him and he keep scold rude words there.. laugh till me die.. then, me and qi went kepong jusco watch mr bean.. ok lar... quite sien de.. although some part is quite funny lar..



evan!!!!my new idol!!!!!!!!yo..

2 comments:

Gigi Taffy Chiam said...

ohyeaahh!!!evan reali vry sweet laa his smile @@ i fainted TT miz him lolx

t0Rng said...

hahaha..yalo..our new idols..lol..