Wednesday 25 April 2007

ARH!!! ><

arh!! i am getting fatter and fatter.. shiT!!! why like that??! lol.. becuase i eat a lot.. hv to change my eating habits already.. ><
last sunday . me . gigi . elaine . eivian . yiksuan . ck . went to an audition - THE SLAVE PRINCESS.. well.. okay lar.. not very bad lar.. saw last year's TDS COMPETITION category3 's champion.. == same class with her.. she forgot me already i think.. last year im no.5 , she is no.2 and juz standing beside me when we were going to get the trophy.. haha.. dunno can be selected for the performance or not..this months many friends birthday leh.. used a lot of money for buying birthday present.. ><
aiks... very worried bout my PMR.. but, i think im going to study art stream.. because not interesting in science.. and all my friends said science very hard.. soo... i think i'll going to study art stream..
haha.. today in school, when QIAN was singing there.. then, im keep shaking my leg and kick her chair... she though i call her stop singing because she sing not nice.. then, she said:"hold on" i though she forgot the song's words, so, i continue the song she singing.. then, she looking and me ask me why kick her chair.. i only realized what she thinking.. lol..

No comments: