Friday 13 April 2007

a dangerous experience ><


raning heavily today.. i din go for tuition.. stay at home.. around 6pm, i prepared and go to ballet class.. after prepared, i call my mom whether she got go excercise, if yes, she can fetch me there.. she said ok and coming back to fetch me.. when i wanna go to downstairs, SUDDENLY, i heard a very loud lightning.. frightend me.. and i quickly come out from my room.. my brother shout and come out from his room said my yima's hse was BURNING..the lightning flash on the roof and there was burning.. we quickly shout:"yima yima!!!your hs was burning..roof there!!!" all of us so nervous.. coz my brother's room was juz opposite my yima hse.. so, we can see wat happened there.. yima quickly bring jo sit and yuet tern went to another neighbour's hse.. yuettern damn scare and he cry.. then, ahyin korkor climb up from yima's room and suddenly, he drop from the ceiling at the stairs there.. lucky he din serious hurt.. then,he climb up second time.. from outside.. he try to put out the fire.. after a few minutes,gumayun come with the "mie fuo qi".... dat time, im taking picture and video in my brother's room.. then, we went to yima hse, and police came ad... bomba coming too.. look so serious huh.. em.. after dat, nothing very special happen also lar.. so, need to write.. if really write, too long ad.. haha.. really a very unforgetable and dangerous experience..

3 comments:

bender said...

wahhlao -.- omg.reali burned aah? TT ohno how was it?tell me ya must tell me! >< thats why u didn't go for ballet rite.hrmm..tell me more when we meet laah!kie?en.im fire.LOL

Gigi Taffy Chiam said...

wahhlao -.- omg.reali burned aah? TT ohno how was it?tell me ya must tell me! >< thats why u didn't go for ballet rite.hrmm..tell me more when we meet laah!kie?en.im fire.LOL

t0Rng said...

lol..okok..sure i will tell you..>< yea..you are fire...very scary..lol..