Saturday 1 January 2011

2010

tds 2010 with huahooi.
singapore!!
nice memory.haha. queue for 7 hours just for 9 tickets
mayday concert!!!
kelly clarkson's concert. ticket free. =)
hongkong with family. =)


food trip at 兰姐非洲鱼
i suddenly miss hung so much. haha
food trip at tenji

pretending high tea. hahaha
2 gay lou.
food trip at daorae =)

thaneer farewell party.
yeah! it's prom.
i'm so lovely. muahaha
my lovely gang.

the noble one
happy birthday keay
S1




birthday meixian
lenglui xian
my luiyan yun
birthday tsan

happy new year!!!!!
awww..thanks for the surprice yin. luv you
classmates celebrating my birthday
thanks for raymond going for midnight movie with me and yin during my 18th big day.


thanks yin
thanks haoyu, yin and raymond celebrate my 18th birthday at garden the curvehaha. that's me!!

at teng house

teng birthday





chen's birthday
lengzai-nya
meiyee's 18th birthday


my bestie. during louis 18th birthday


siaukia. LOL
jean 18th birthday. =)

卖醉 hahaha

chiatyiing 18th birthday =)
yin 18th birthday at full house






yamcha with qian. haha



man in tutu!!





cny..

1 comment:

Jayhan said...

y so less gt me de photo,
y gt so many hung's photo!
not fair!!! ><!