Tuesday 3 November 2009

tuesday

went to school today
coz pra spm - addmaths subject. somemore qian ask me to go
but at the end she absent.=.= coz rawang there landslide
the highway block ad. so she cant reach school on time. better dun come
hahaha
after school
attend bm seminar at cekap.
well. meet yeeying. hahaha
she invited me to her house eat ASAMLAKSA that her mom cooked.
LOL.. quite nice der. XD thanks so much ar. muacksss..XD
night. tuition and chitchat with albee and kelvin
teacher ask us to discuss but we just chatting there. LOL
night when i reach home, sister said im in newspaper.
i though she was just joking and playing with me.=.=
then just take the newspaper and read.
ZZzzzz
i am a super duper kelefe lor.
that was wincci jiejie's news in 光明日报 娱乐版
hahahaha she post her birthdae picture when she was still a kid.
and i am the side people which is just can see the half of the face.
hahahahahahahaha
"laugh die me".XD
and i got 刘海that time le.wakakakaka.
even my mom cant recognise that was me except my jiejie.=.=
will post the picture next time if im free.hahahaha
really funny.

No comments: