Friday 20 November 2009

my 1st crashed. ="(

the mirror. TT



went ballet class after account class at taman daya
reach sg buloh around 12.45pm
looking for the parking.
and i din realize the lorry was reversing lo ok.
when i realize, my car and the lorry ad crashed.
crashed at my left side car's door there.
luckily not the driving side.
and also luckily my car not that fragile.XD
LOL
i shouted in the car.
haha. blank for 5 seconds like that.
horn the lorry(i dunno why i want to horn)
then, park aside. go down and ask for help.
called mummy, din answer. called jiejie.
then,she ask me to call siautheng teacher 1st, then she will come right now.
1st called siauyin, no answer. called siautheng, she was teaching.
but im crying that time. coz too scare ad. then teacher faster come down and rescue me.LOL
the lorry driver is an indian. my malay not good also.
i dunno what to do. just stood there.
he ask:" tunggu apa sekarang???"
me:" kawan saya datang sekarang. tunggu sekecap."
then, those outsider said:" ahmoi, jangan nangis lar. tak apa punya."
me:" kali pertama mar. saya takut punya mar."
then saw teacher.
she came to help me settle. love her so muchie,,
copied those ic number car's number.
he was bad. he dunwan give me his hp number.
then after that, he leave.
few minutes later. he came back again. he said wanna see my ic.
he scared i simply give him a number.
then, he said the ic number he gave me was fake.=.=
he 良心发现then came back again.
so, copy the right ic number..

he dunwan give me his hp number. fine lor.
and thanks siautheng teacher came down and settle it for me.
after that, jiejie and korkor reached.
1stly want go make report der.
but then mummy ask us to back home 1st
reach home then daddy ask about the process
mummy was so calm =.=
she said no need to report wor.
coz need to wait 3 months ++ i have no car to use. =(
dunno larh. i wat also dunno. how to report, how to settle, tak tahu.LOL
dun care lar.. let mummy settle it.
hahaha then around 3pm, went to watch 2012 with jiejie at tropicana city.
LOL.. coz 1u no more tickets jor.
errr...quite nice lar. touch + ganjiong..XD
then, after the movie, the lorry driver's boss (a chinese woman) called me and talk about that.
she ask us dunwan report. settle in private..
LOL..dunno larh.

ps: though i can look my costume today. =(

5 comments:

Gigi Taffy Chiam said...

heheh the lorry driver so funny and 良心发现 lol
when theng teacher went down, we all go look down from the studio window and say : torng le?torng le?got see torng's car?

my costume is black and blue wo.
wanna sew sequence ge.

t0Rng said...

=.= LOL.
i saw carmen..she went back early right?

yer..blue so nice.
same as elaine jiejie one right?

Anonymous said...

aiya everything oso gt 1st time wan la...gain experience from tat...my 1st time was crash into a firehose when revese...haha...人没事就好...intro u to hee teck father there 2 repair ur car la...my car oso go there repair de...haha...btw,all d best in spm yarh...8 more days...+u...

Gigi Taffy Chiam said...

ya their class ends at 12pm de
red and blue also nice la ;)
but i din see you guys' solo costume le
only our velvet black leotard

+iing said...

is lucky that u r ok ~~
god bless ~
dun take care o ~