Tuesday 18 November 2008

today went to SRI SINAR learnt undang with yeeyin
when i registered, i saw that got a person's ic number the six number in front is same with me
omg..means he same birth year, month, date with me
wa..
he was the second person that i found that same birth year, month and date with me
after the break, when we all were waiting for the "teacher", i saw his hp same as me too.W850i
omg. why so "kiu"??
so got fate meh
the first person i found is the boy sit with me while im standard 4
陈俊雄haha i still remember his name..
same surname with me. haha
today listen undang damn bored.
5 hours. but actually only 3-4hours like dat only.
quite hard actually. i never pay attention.haha
really tired there lar.

他的背影 (偷偷拍的)

3 comments:

peng said...

他的背影?? haha....u learn undang learn in the car one ah??? but why the car like got LV bag de....?? LOL. XD

t0Rng said...

hahaha.no lar.coz we go kepong bahru there gather,then a uncle fetch us to the centre at sri sinar there listen der.
that time is the way back to kepong bahru..aha

None said...

y so 巧 de?hahaha
got 打招呼 wit him??!
hu is the one u capture?
so when exam start?