Monday 28 February 2011

19th birthday celebration♥


i have a bunch of buddies who are treating me very well.♥
thanks for giving me surprises on my 19th birthday eve's eve and eve. hehe
i really appreciate it and i love all of you.
thanks for spending the time planning, spending the money to buy Black sesame seeds cake, balloons, flowers and also my favourite haagendazs cake!!!awww
and the most important, spending the heart to celebrate with me.
thanks gigi chiam coming after her tiring training, thanks for yeeyin and haoyu coming and really happy to meet both of you after a year. LOLL
thanks michael for the superjunior's gee version cute model.
advance thanks for jiejie's fossil watch. huhu.. =)
and lastly, thanks for everyone's wishes.

1 comment:

Gigi Taffy Chiam said...

don't be silly. training and chinyanntorng 不能相提并论 hehe. love you<3