Sunday 28 November 2010

....

OK. lets update my blog as i told yin that I'll update.XD
it finally begins my long yet short holidays. why do i say so? coz i think I'll be enter university next year February although now I'm still confusing about what course should i continue. aiks. headache-nya
lets start.

holidays, hmmmp. quite boring actually, the day passed with pi
ano, ballet, swimming, pps, facebook, twitting, driving, eating and sleeping~~
i need to find something meaningful to do. working? i wanna find a part time job which only work 2-3 days a week. haha
is there any job like that available? LOLLLand just part time, not full time. due to i got piano and ballet lessons, i really cant go for a full time job. =p

next, i want go for English tuition to improve my English before i enter university!!!hmmmmp... 1 month also not bad lar. at least it helps.
yesterday, me jean and pck went to sogo to buy jaychou's 2011 concert ticket
it was really crazy. =.= but, not crazy as we queue to went in the stadium during superjunior concert in march this year. LOL.
but, it still crazy!!! we reach there at 8.30am, which is consider late ad. and we cut queue somemore coz we met fuming there. =) thanks a lot ya for letting us cut queue. LOL.
tickets start selling at 11am. the queue never move for 1st hour. =.=and, it only move A LITTLE bit during the 3rd hour.
it rain somemore.. =.= thanks the rain, we can have some bread for lunch in the food court. LOLcontinue to queue and only bought the ticket at 4.30pm. 7 hours plus of queue. totally crazy. ZZzz
what we doing during the 7 plus hours? LOL..
3 of us sang jaychou's songs repeat and repeat. chitchat and capture..XD
and you guys who didn't appear yesterday must treat 3 of us coffee bean!
each of us 3 large coffee bean!! wakaka..XD
and waihung & michael, pls pay me back as soon as possible, my purse is EMPTY right now!!! =(
3k CASH!!!

and i'm currently addict to a korean drama - 玛丽外宿中 which is starring by Jang Keun Suk and Moon Geun Young.
it is a very common love drama which is talking about 2 boys fall in love with a girl and something like that.
LOL.. i know a lot of people wouldn't like this kind of story because it always showing the same thing, same ending, but, seriously i really like this kind of story although it is really really very common. hahaha
too bad because of the war in south and north Korea, the drama stop showing for dunno how many days and result that pps stop uploading =(today i got a super sad news. my advance 1 ballet exam, aiks, i only get 59% which is just merit. i drop from 76% to 59%!!! i only get 12/20 in my dance!!! WTF!!??
honestly, I'm sad of course but still wouldn't cry.
haih, my history of ballet results appear a merit again since grade 3 i got a highly commented.="(
why am i so bad luck that i got a examiner who is very care about the physical problem?? ARH!!!!
however it couldn't change anything anymore. it was a fact! FACE IT! ="""(
I'm still OK when i know the results, the things that make me sad was that i asked siautheng teacher what siauyin teacher said when she know my result.
and the answer was 待她死...LOLL.
expected answers. (嚎啕大哭-ing)
yes, i admit I'm not good enough. I'm always not good enough. haihhh.why ballet so hard? why the technique is sososo strict? why i choose to learn ballet when I'm kids?
LETS WORK HARD FOR IT as i already starting it!! =""(
2011 TDS COMPETITION! i must get into final!! not asking for any prize! but at least final! (i wish i can)

ohyeah!! congratez to MAX IDENTITY which is get into the final of ASTRO battleground!
awww!!! congratez to ELAINE JIEJIE!!XD and I'm coming to watch the finals with MAX I t-shirt!! wakaka..
yoyoyo!! MAX IDENTITY gogogo!! champion!!!

8 comments:

yin yin said...

Awwwwwwwwww~~ So sweet of you.. You should update your blog more often so that i know what are you doing right now.. I miss you so much!!! And sorry that i'm not at your side while you're down..=( I'm sorry! Challenges in your life will make you improve! Juz like what Siauyin teacher said bout you.. Prove to her that you can and let her drop her glasses!!!You can do it my dear!!!! Jia You!!!!!! Must get into final ya =p *Support support!!

peng said...

max identity really geng this year ler~~~ >< support!! xD
u too ya~~ gayao arh~~~~ i oso support u!!! ^^

t0Rng said...

yin, hahaha..XD okok i will update more often as now i am in a boring holiday. =( i wanna date you out lar! when your holiday start? =) i will work very hard. hehehe. thanks ya dear..muacks

YP, hahaha.yaler. they're all super cool! you going to watch the finals?

Anonymous said...

ah torng hugss...
gahyao on ur ballet ya =)

Anonymous said...

erm im jean XD

t0Rng said...

Hahaha.>< I know.I sense dao your way to call me..hahaha

peng said...

lol. u mean live on tv or go there watch?? haha. when is finals ah?? see got ticket or not lorh. ><

t0Rng said...

it's on 18th of dec. vanue- sunway giza.
its outdoor lar. no need ticket also can watch.XD
i mean live.hehehe..