Thursday 11 November 2010

.

everyone was finished their finals. and why am i still left 2 subjects to go...
=(
my motivation had drop into deep low..
I'm already in a holiday mood. O.O
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and why are there so damn much subs question in the SPECMATHS!!!
urh!

I went to have lunch with qian, han, yang, tiing, karyee, huang and cheewei today.
sorry for didnt inform earlier.XD blame the yaohan
the most surprising me was i met ahking korkor there.
and.... =.= he paid for our lunch.
I'm so thankful yet guilty..
I'll treat you for the bottles of xxxx as i promise you next time when i got a work.XD

jom. leave to study. ="(

2 comments:

Jayhan said...

soli, lorh~~~
but really thanks ur biao ge.
hahaha~~~
motivation??
HEHE~~

t0Rng said...

LOL...XD
gentlemen horrrrrr...
you also gentlemen la
treat me and qian rojak.... hahaha