Monday 27 April 2009

i hate driving!!!

i fail my driving exam!!!!!!!!wtf
this make me really hate driving.

today morning skip school go take exam..
jiejie fetch me to the driving office there.coz she going to work.
still early.sit at the restaurant alone and waiting time to pass
8am.walk to the office.and everyone waiting for me..ZZzzzz paiseh
sign ad then uncle fetch us to sri sinar there..
damn lots of ppl..
wait..10am++ is my turn on the road.
getting to fail..but luckily the examiner quite good.
give me pass..then go for mountain, parking and three point turn.
saw benedict.. talk with him blablabla..
we quiet worry.coz keep saw ppl drop back from the mountain.
his turn.. he passed everything include on the road..congratz
wait alone again.. until 12pm++
my turn...damn nervous..leg shaking.dunno why
1st chance.. not in the line..
2nd chance.. clush release too little.. drop back..
WTF..i fail my mountain!!!!!
then go home..
wwuwuwuuwuwuw...really sad
need to wait until 8th of june or after..
aiksssss....
and hv to paid again... all add together almost rm910..
though can drive on MAY ad der..
die mountain..

No comments: