Saturday 7 March 2009

busy recently.

recently really busy. 1 week 7 days never rest.. schooltuitiondancepiano.
somemore got 2 dance competition coming soon. ballet + tren.
ballet competition training juz start from this month. quite late ad actually.
can get into final also consider very good ad.XD not expect much.
i really dun hv the confidence to dance well in the dance..
it needs a lot of stamina and i still not get use to it. need to practice a lot.
grade 8 ballet exam is coming too. 24th of april. friday.
quite worried. because juz me and gigi. the problem also about the stamina.
coz juz 2 of us. keep dance continuously during the exam and not enough time to rest.
tren competition. hmmmm.. still got 1 dance not yet learn. hv to think for the costume.
mayb wearing singlet. so, hv to really diet ad!!!!hahahahaha..
louis said when he know me, i ad said i want diet. but, not success also..
this time sure success der..XD

my bio tuition transfer to desa from selayang jaya ad.
now tuition with ahyun. got lot fun.hahahaha..
started my bm tuition at pj mr. KUIH(i dunno to spell his name lar, si dan lar.)today
really scared when going there. its just opposite my BI tuition, mrs. tay's house.
mom accompany me up to the tuition centre. then saw mr.KUIH.. register.
well, the register fees + fees quite expensive actually. rm140 TT omg!!!
i though only rm50.. find a corner place to sit alone. feel lonely + pity. hahahaha
then, saw some frens who same BI tuition with me.
din say hi also. coz not really know each other. then, one girl sit beside me.
short hair. thin. wear spec. quite friendly. she talked to me..hahahahha.
she from BU3. same class with my primary school fren - yeeying.hahaha
then, saw primary school fren - WATSON. LOL.. he tuition BI with me also.
saw him with his girlfren. juz sitting in front of me. but he didnt saw me.

after that went to ballet.. juz me and ruorong. so damn tired.
get my new leotart. omg!!!i love it so damn much..
no energy during the middle of the class..
every exercise simply do. siautheng teacher also no eyes to see ad.
got a bit feel sorry to her lar actually. feel like going to be like yeevon ad..hahahaXD
after class.. teacher give me a present for my advance found exam result.hohoho
post the photo up next time.

tomorrow got ballet and tren training again.
next week school exam. the school stupid one. 1 week b4 only told us got exam next week.
before that still told us after holiday only exam.
now i wat also not yet prepare. sure many subject going to fail.
dun care lar. monthly test only. XD
going to learn driving during the holiday luuu..excited.hoho

No comments: