Saturday 28 March 2009

5 maju <3

ZZzzzz..

n group + me and qian
lanyeng
omg!!!why my butt so big?

me and lenglui xian
me and simone

hahahaha....my flower pose again

AJAY

my class boys..

my class's girls.
(ya,there's only 11persons.)
yalar..know you very cute lar.XD

class photo

doing wat?







pejabat..wat so scary?

english teacher + bio teacher. meiyee and me
we are.........

with chemist teacher
took camera to school and take picture for the panduan
suddenly got sport check.
luckily fengtian ask me to cheat the prefect said that the camera is photography one
hahaha.then the prefect din rampas my camera.
took quite less actually.
will be continue on next tuesday.XD

3 comments:

+iing said...

很羡慕你们班,
我蛮后悔没有进你们的班,
怎么办??
我班才拍不到几张,
总计来说我只拍过一张而已
很羡慕咯!!
我不爽咯!!
讨厌,。。。。
TT

peng said...

wah....u all took so many aledi ah....oso say less ah???
then my class mai zong less???
hahahaha.....ur class like very happy like that....got take photo with with teacher oso....our class dun like our teacher....LOL. Din take. =P

t0Rng said...

hhahaha..you means puan tong??XD
ahteng ar..you bring your camera go to school and take lar..
i also bring my own camera der..
hmmm..
nvm lar..last year ad..no need regret der...^^

peng ar..hahaha..go take many many mar..
as a memory.. some of them need to force only want to take der..