Thursday 12 June 2008

surgery

today, my operation day..
heee..
early in the morning.
wake up and hv my breakfast
coz cannot eat after 8am
but i eat on 8.30 am..
ahahahha
then, went to hospital with my mummy on 11am..
register and wait in the day care room..
my bed at the corner..
while waiting, i read book and sleep for 1 hour..
hahaha..
sien lo....especially my mummy le..
she juz sit at the chair and wait for hours
then,reached 2pm..
the nurse bring me to the operation room..
got a bit scare.
coz....the doctor juz 麻醉 the place that i operate..
so,i can feel they are hving operation...omg...
its really scary..
got a nurse very gud.
she very tall and quite pretty one..
but got a bit old..
she very good
she keep talk with me nicely and call me dun scare..
hahahaha..
she hold my hand when hving operation..
got pain lo...during operation..
especially 打针的时候
i can heard the sound of scissors..
1 hour later..
i come out and back to the place..
heee...
nothing ad loo..
the humour call lipoma..
the size like 10 cents ..
wait until 6pm only can go home..
juz like dat loo.
got a bit like when im standard 2 dat one.
but dat one look serious than this
will be back to school on next monday..
hee

3 comments:

peng said...

yeah~~~~~ GOOD...GOOD....
haha...*clap hands*
hehe...but ah...juz the part where they operate ma zui...then...aiya~~~~veli scary eh...mmmmmm....u veli brave...haha....see u on monday la~~~~
muackz~~~

t0Rng said...

very scary hor....
i got cry lo....
my 眼泪 drop down slowly...
ahhahahahaa...

peng said...

wah.....drop down slowly...
so dramatic....
hahaha....
u can go act in ou xiang ju de lah.
hahaha....