Thursday 22 March 2007

new hair style..new try

haha..im back..yesterday went to ballet school..when i reached there,i forgot the class change to 5pm ad..nobody there dat time when i reached..so,i walked to POINT HAIR to cut my hair lo..coz still very long when i tied it up..and front there very long ad..dat time i dunno wanna cut wat style..the salloon there got a lot of ppl dat time..got JAPANESE somemore.wow..frightend me...there got model trying the new things lar..i also dunno..then,the jiejie help me to decide wanna cut how lo..coz i said wan short one..hha..after cutting,not bad lar..but,very hard to tied up...i used 7 clips..actually,i quite hope to try short hair one..but,suddenly cut too short if not nice then die..haha..then,i walked back to ballet school lo..that time nearly 5pm ad..dance dance dance..after ballet class,go eat roti canai with gigi.haha..and chitchitchat..lol..funny..i love teh oh ice limau so much lar..always drinks..haha..sour sour like dat..nice..but,cannot drink it when din eat..stomache will pain..REMEMBER..haha..the next day..lol...everybody said very cute of my hair..haha.coz the ponytail damn short one..and (cang) come out..haha...funny lar..they praise me and make me so happy tim..hohoho..but,somebody said ugly also lar..haha..watever lar...happy then ok..today my mummy ask me whether i wanna go tuition science near my hse or not..idian teacher one..but,alone wor..1 class nearly got 10 students..i scare leh..how leh?wednesday 5pm..but,i got ballet..dunno leh..my science very poor wor..see 1st lor..hmm..have to hardworking ad lar..this monthly test quite poor one..juz got 2 As..shit..haiz..i wan 5As!!!!

No comments: