Thursday 15 March 2007

my blogger

heyhey..im yanntorng..well,this is the 1st time dat i write my blog here..saw few of my frens got a blogger..so,i create one for fun..hehe..><
this week is holidays..though got a lot activities..actually,datz not..== quite bored stay in the house.nothing to do..last week was my school monthly test..hmm..quite poor lar the result..juz english and math quite ok only..hv to hardworking ad..this year pmr..haiz..must get 5As!!last sunday,i went to chong hwa..got a concert there..performed by chong hwa students..CHONGHWA INDEPENDENT HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA PERFORMANCE ..my best fren - gigi chiam..she act fire..lol..funny right?but,the shows quite nice lar..i met my cousin,and my frens there..after end of the concert,we went to hv our dinner at pizza hut..haha..actually,not dinner...is supper..haha..
aikz..so fast,my birthday had over nearly one month ad..this year got quite less presents...may b my birthday on chinese new year..haha..watever lar...dat all for today..will be continue when im free..hehe..

1 comment:

Gigi Taffy Chiam said...

hrmmm..is that reali so funny lookin at my fire style? lol.btw i like its make-up n hair style too..quite miz that look also..xd.er..at 31st of march or 1st of april my skul is goin to present for the 24 drum also..^^" n i'll ask jchow them also laa..kay..nice blogger gurl..^___^ danceG XD.