Sunday 11 November 2012

An Achievement.

yay I'm officially graduate from the RAD grades and majors ballet examination. I GOT 72marks FOR MY ADVANCE 2. =D It's a merit. Well, I am happy with this results because I had put so much effort into this, and had tried my very best. So, I got no regret just feel a little bit unfortunately that I can actually get a distinction just with another 3 marks more. But, it's okay, the process is more important. Be grateful that I didn't fail. =D But I'll never ever aim for fail in my dance life. hehe. I had used almost 16years to complete all these journey. So unbelievable. Even though I am not the best among all, I am proud for myself. =p hehe. (allowed me to say that.)

GRADES
1 Honours
2 Honours
3 Highly commented 
4 Distinction
5 Distinction
6 Distinction
7 Distinction
8 Distinction

MAJORS
Intermediate Foundation Distinction
Intermediate Distinction
Advance Foundation Distinction
Advance 1 Merit
Advance 2 Merit

=D thanks for reading my show off post. HAHAHAHA~ and I will never stop dancing.

1 comment:

peng said...

lol geng lor u >< even though it's late but CONGRATULATIONS~!!! ^^ hehe. add oil ya~ i'm proud of u too~ xD