Wednesday 16 December 2009

1 day trip sunway lagoon










went sunway lagoon today.XD
3 driver, me, desmond and thomas.
the really satbai is jianhui..XD hhaha
luckily my car got raymond. he know the way to go sunway. wakaka.
thomas was lucky. coz he follow us. wakakaka
link des blog you can see how he was keep lost. http://desmond-dreaminder.blogspot.com/2009/12/wad-trip.html
ok, when i reached sunway, qian told me louis was stupid coz he bring a no battery de camera here.
then i checked my camera.. oh shit!!! i forgot to put in the battery that i charge it yesterday!!!
ah!!!!!!!
why both of us so stupid.=.=

we met suetli,jiahui,jerry,aaron,alvin and few of their frens.
omg.im so unexpectable i can meet them there.
when i was shouting with my frens who playing those water park de.
then suddenly heard qian shout my name. then i turn back, saw jiahui, then suetli.
im happie until hugged them together.
hahahahaha.LOL. then chit chat a while. played seperately.XD

then we went to the beach and... wasting time swimming there.=.=
when we want to play scream park, all the things had closed.urghh!!!!!
1 of my purpose to come sunway lagoon is play scream park le.
but then we skip the time ad. =( so sad
no idea lor. we went to hv our dinner at DRAGON-I
i though the sour spicy ramen was nice.. but the taste so ......yuck..
in the end,i exchange with des. hahaha...
chitchat. arranged the seats that who follow whose car.
LOL. luckily i had raymond and siewchin in my car.XD
if not,mayb i will end up like des, missing in the highway. wohohoho
me and thomas's car reached desa successfully at 9.30pm. while des still turning here turning there in the highway.hahaa
then i fetched chuuyang and raymond back home
the sei raymond. bring me 游花园 when reached his home area =.= wt....
oh..i realize his house is just same role with cueheng's house.
haha.called him out and chitchat for a while until 10.05pm something..
went home and meet elaine jiejie at the roundabout.bring something for her.
finally i can reached home at 10.30pm and blogging until now. and of course uploading pics.XD
thats all for today. tomorrow i have to attend my primary school gathering and go cut my hair in the morning.XD
good night ya

ps: i love you my classmates. i really love all of you. we must always hang out together. and dun forget me. ="(

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wad the...satbai=.=

Happy Girl (◕‿◕) said...

hahaha...
so funny de..
next time go out la.
haha~

tHoMA$ said...

satbai jiu satbai la..haha.
yea..next time we come out again ya. ^^

t0Rng said...

yalo..satbai jiu satbai lar..hahahaha
okieokie. we go yamcha next time..hohoho

Unknown said...

Next time fetch me also larh... i can be ur 'GPS'..haha
call me also when u all yamcha..anytime