Wednesday 6 June 2007

morning wake up then went to piano class. scold by teacher again. coz my scales was sux.hoho

after class. auntie fetch me to kepong jusco meet my school frens.

all of them reached. ><

we watched shrek 3. well. its not very nice for me. quite bored. going to sleep in the cinema.

after that. meiyee them watch pirates again. ==

i follow meesean lor. accompany her to buy something. i bought sunskin and m&m. haha.

she bought a lot of things lar.shushi. ice lemon tea.and bread.==

then she take bus back to sungai buloh. so worry her lar. take bus alone.

my auntie come and fetch me home.

went home and my uncle inlaw and auntie(another) came to my hse overnight. they went back melaka tomolo

she said i change face ad. lol. and said i look like my sister a lot. ahaha...am i really got so pretty as my sister?hohohoho

and my uncle inlaw said i fat ad. TT

after that. went to ballet class. bcoz gigi not going. so i called my mom come back and fetch me there. din ate dinner also..diet.haha

reached ballet school, saw ahfong. so we hv class together.

night. on9 and download movie to watch in youtube. one part one part download.so pity

feel bored then come here to write my blog.hehe.

k lar.hv to sleep ad. nightz.

gigi and me

No comments: